Rev 4 Preview Webinar - Video Link

Colin Holgate coiin at rcn.com
Fri Jun 26 16:46:09 EDT 2009

On Jun 26, 2009, at 4:37 PM, Andre Garzia wrote:

>  Then you can pick these high quality sources
> and edit to recreate the cuts you made live.
>
> it's a ton of work and needs two cameras but it has no quality
> downside.

There are problems with your suggestion. It might be slightly harder
to do the cutting between the cameras when the two machines are in
different continents, and the resolution of Kevin's camera would be
different to Bill's, and both would be a lot lower resolution than the
webinar (NTSC is effectively 640x480, PAL 768x576, and the webinar was
1024x768).

> I am fine with the WMVs you put though, they play fine on my mac
> with vlc

It plays fine when using Flip4Mac too.