Rev 4 Preview Webinar - Video Link

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Fri Jun 26 16:37:42 EDT 2009

Bill,
I am sure you guys probably thought about this before. You can use external
monitor adapters on both computers hooked to dv cameras to record both
screens at the same time. Then you can pick these high quality sources
and edit to recreate the cuts you made live.

it's a ton of work and needs two cameras but it has no quality downside.

I am fine with the WMVs you put though, they play fine on my mac with vlc

cheers
Andre