Rev 4 Preview Webinar - Video Link

Alex Shaw alex at harryscollar.com
Thu Jun 25 09:05:59 EDT 2009

Hi Bill

I was more interested in the playback and recording of audio.

Lets say I have a small rev stack that does the above. Given the right
runrev plugin security permissions and the presence of quicktime would
this be deliverable online without resorting to using a intermediary
media server eg. flash and flash media server.

Understandably easier to utilise a rev app but just as an example :)

I understand the recorded file would be initially stored on the clients
machine but then could be sent elsewhere like a ftp server.

Is this correct & possible with the upcoming runrev plugin?

regards
alex