[On-Rev] Photo Gallery problem

Kenji Kojima index at kenjikojima.com
Thu Jun 25 08:02:56 EDT 2009

Hi Dom,

I made another style of slide show. It does not use clicking
thumbnails. But you may find some idea.

http://kenjikojima.com/Photo/GreatLawn/

You can just add images into images folder, and it creates pages
automatically.
Click "See script".

"Color table" for making a table is here.
http://kojima.on-rev.com/iRevStudy/colorNamesStudy.irev

I hope I can try to make clicking on a thumbnail slide show next week.

--
Kenji Kojima
http://www.kenjikojima.com/