Where to Send On-Rev Questions

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 02:40:31 EDT 2009

On Thu, Jun 25, 2009 at 8:17 AM, Sarah Reichelt <sarah.reichelt at gmail.com>wrote:

> There were some complaints initially about On-Rev posts to this list,
>

> My opinion is that as with many Rev features, not everyone is using
> On-Rev yet,

If everyone included sensible Subjects, as you have Gregory, that included a
term that points to the essence of their post; on-rev, datagrid, sql, video,
docs, bug, ANN, etc etc... or even OT, it becomes extremely easy to filter
the List posts to those that interest you and those that don't.

I agree with Sarah and Jacque, post it all here so it can be searched.