Wonky revTools on Linux

Bill Marriott wjm at wjm.org
Wed Jun 24 22:53:36 EDT 2009

We use the Windows version of Xara Xtreme for probably half of our marketing
production. It's a lot of fun, an easy UI, and quite a bit faster than
Inkscape on Linux. It has capabilities that rival or exceed Illustrator (and
is also an order of magnitude faster). And the full commercial version for
Windows is just $89. I use it for a lot of my UI work and highly recommend
it.

news:4A426A49.4060705 at gmail.com...