[On-Rev] Photo Gallery problem

Sarah Reichelt sarah.reichelt at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 19:08:51 EDT 2009

> My goal:
> - given a number of shots, automatically construct a table with photos
> thumbnails (Done)
> - by clicking on a thumbnail, to go to a larger image, in the same page
> or in another page (more or less done)
> - the page with the larger image being rebuilt upon demand

My test photos page <http://troz.on-rev.com/photos.irev> uses irev to
construct a grid of thumbnails and each one gets an onclick link that
calls a JavaScript function. The JavaScript then loads the larger
image into the specified <div> on the page.

For testing, I only had 3 photos uploaded but I wanted more to test
laying out the grid, so I duplicated the thumbnails without
duplicating the larger images. This means that only 3 of the
thumbnails will actually display a larger image, but you will still be
able to see how it works.

Cheers,
Sarah