Wonky revTools on Linux

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 14:02:49 EDT 2009

Thank you for the recommendation;

I do have Xara Xtreme installed on my P4 and when I manage
to find the time I intend to get to grips with it.

For quite a few years I relied on demo software and the merry
'application dance' between many little free programs; but
with Open Source really coming into its own now I am now
"revolving' (err, sorry, I meant to write 'revOlving') round
Audacity and GIMP.

The reason I am "inyo" graphics software is two-fold:

1. I author stuff for 5 -13 year old children, which, to hold their
    attention needs to be visually rich.

2. As I started programming on Hollerith cards and blind terminals
    the GUI is just too good to waste!