Aggregate values for columns

Josep jmyepes at mac.com
Tue Jun 23 20:48:16 EDT 2009

Hi,

Yes, this is correct. After edit some value is good with CloseFieldEditor,
but where call the function to control de datagrid draw? The user can (1)
load entire rows from the database and need calculate the totals and (2) add
"manual" the rows so every "add" or "delete" need perform the calc...

Where I put the call? The CloseFieldEditor is fired by drawing the datagrid
from a database or manual added rows? I'm confused. :(

Salut,
Josep