data grid question

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Tue Jun 23 10:17:46 EDT 2009

Hi Bernard,

Though I appreciate everything you said, having NOT watched the first
webinar for a number of reasons as I recall, it would still be a great
help to know the foundation upon which DG works. I found in my
earliest years studying mathematically subjective subjects that,
rather that memorize a whole bunch of formulas, I could derive those
formulas on an as need basis once I understood the relevant process.
So I guess I'm asking: "Has anyone described the DG process in
sufficient detail so that, had we the need to do so, we could recreate
DG for ourselves?" IOW, how does it work, OR how is it expected to
work in case it doesn't?

Also, once we are so empowered, we would be able to expand DG for our
own special needs, freeing Trevor from the need to "mother-hen" his
creation, something I'm assuming we have the power to do.

Perhaps I'm asking too much.

Incidentally, now that I think about it, I did not watch the Webinar
mostly because I've found them to be a bit too fast paced, lacking the
provision for adequate reflection, in most instances. (referring to
OTHER Webinars I have watched. Is it, BTW, still "around" for viewing
and is/are there an additional Webinar(s) on DG? Unlike the majority
of those who follow this list, Revolution is NOT a source of income
that sustains my existence.

Thanks to all who participate on this list.

Joe Wilkins