Debugging DataGrid script

mfstuart mfstuart at cox.net
Mon Jun 22 20:14:29 EDT 2009

Hi,
I originally got that script line from Trevor's web site.
I tried it with the [] brackets, both with space and no space.
I tried it without the [] bracket value.
All 3 ways the script stops running at this line, with no returned error.

Trevor, anyway to find out what's going on setting a DataGrid NOT from the
place where the DG object is and this error?

Regards,
Mark Stuart