Hide Screen Furniture

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Mon Jun 22 11:22:25 EDT 2009

Richmond-

Monday, June 22, 2009, 5:57:04 AM, you wrote:

> Bye-the-bye, there are quite a few 'docks' around for Windows:

> http://rocketdock.com/

I've used RocketDock for some time now to make Windows bearable.
There's a layering option in the Dock Settings that is by default set
to "always on top", but it can be changed if you so desire. However,
keep in mind that this *is* a user preference, and if you're
suggesting that an app should override my UI selections, keep in mind
that said app will be deleted as fast as my little fingers can do so.

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net