ON-REV: Using Trevor's library on

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Sun Jun 21 23:00:53 EDT 2009

Sarah, you mentioned a few days ago that you successfully deployed Trevor's
DB Library on your on-rev site.What did you do about the SETPROP   calls in
there  (uLibDBObjectQuotes), as the on-rev vocabulary doesn't recognize such
talk, and what else did you change?

Also what have people discovered about the use of variables in this
environment?
Script locals and constants appear to only last as long as the script is
executing, then disappear. There doesn't seem to be any globals.  So far for
persistent globals I've resorted to loading and unloading a text file that
gets turned into an array every call, where I put everything.

I do miss custom properties in ON_REV, but the implementation
is appropriate for the environment. If we had them, they'd have to be in a
separate file anyway. It would be nice to be able to use the syntax.