Rev application folder

David Bovill david at architex.tv
Sun Jun 21 07:00:30 EDT 2009

I'm changing the defaultfolder all the time and could get a bug by
forgetting to reset it in a script. I guess you could use it in a startup
script and then log the value somewhere - seems strange that it is not a
built in - perhaps with specialfolderpath()? I think it's better to stick
with using the filename of the Home stack as a basis for now.