Engine Search tool

Phil Davis revdev at pdslabs.net
Fri Jun 19 19:26:22 EDT 2009

I'm trying to start using Rev Online more for the little tools I build,
so...

I just uploaded a Rev Engine Search tool (suitable as plugin). This tool
lets you search the Revolution engine itself for any string that exists
in the Rev engine itself. It's for people like me who enjoy snooping.

For example, if you want to know all the Rev vocabulary terms
(documented or not) containing "trace", type "trace" (without quotes)
into the search field and press Enter. The search results will be
displayed in the Results list field.

The latest version includes a filter to remove list entries that begin
with "_" (reduces clutter).
--
Phil Davis

PDS Labs