EduTainment Titles

Sivakatirswami katir at hindu.org
Fri Jun 19 17:36:13 EDT 2009

With the advent of Rev Stacks running inside a browser, there is
interest here in our shop with the idea of doing educational stackware.

The perception that such titles by CD would probably never do well
compared to

a) distributing printed materials
b) PDF's of the same
c) Some Browser app

led to us never putting any energy into educational stackware.

The "run a stack in a browser" changes the equation, big time.

I'm interested in purchasing some existing "well done" eduware done in
Revolution, either by downloads or on CD's as studies of examples.  I
should add that since the team here is somewhat advanced in terms of
graphic design, the first impression based on the "eye candy" factor of
your titles will be pretty high...with "gorgeous" GUI will fly better (=
"the Scott Rossi Factor").

But simple is also fine.

Please contact me off list with any titles and points of purchase,
edu-tainment (games that teach) are also OK.

Thanks

Sivakatirswami
katir at hindu.org