recording video of a Rev app in action

jim sims sims at ezpzapps.com
Fri Jun 19 03:30:44 EDT 2009

My Rev app opens files and can then send them to the Dock.

I'm trying (with zero success) to make a quicktime video of the file
gliding across the screen, into the Dock. Looks cool.

All of the 9,283 variations of H264, Apple Animation, mucho fps
attempts,  and Gawd knows what else seem to be unable to handle this.

Anybody know a magic mixture of fps and codec to get this done?

btw - I want to place this on the web, so the movie might only be 20
seconds, but it surely cannot be 20 MB.

I suspect this goal is not attainable, opinions?

sims