convert a current date into a future date

Nicolas Cueto niconiko at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 00:29:16 EDT 2009

> What is the relationship of the future date to the present one?
> Are you trying to add a specific number of days to the present date?

Yes.

I'm working with the english date. So, given the current
date of 6/19/09, what is the date one week from now?
two weeks from now? three weeks from now?

Tried Kay C Lan's suggestion of converting to dateitems
and then adding figures to individual items. But that
doesn't automatically step-up to the next month or
year.

Plus, I really want to avoid thinking about how many
seconds in a day, or how many days in each month,
or days in a year.

Basically, don't want to think at all. Just let Rev do it.

--
Nicolas Cueto