Tab in datagrid

Hershel Fisch hershrev at syp2u4c.com
Wed Jun 17 23:04:58 EDT 2009

Sorry was off track for a few days.

> So are you using your own editable field or the built-in editable
The built-in. How do make my own editable fld?
> field? The built-in editable field traps CloseField and doesn't send
> it on.
I'm sorry for not explaining it properly.
Here is the scenario, created a dg, flds editable (enabled) I put a
closeFieldEditor and there was an error in the script so the field stayed
selected and the tab key didn't trigger or rather out cursor from the
selected fld and by exiting the fld via mouse it didn't unselect the fld
even the other fld got selected.

Thank, Hershel