Chinese Typewriter

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 14:01:26 EDT 2009

[Just a feeble attempt to get people to notice an earlier posting]

Those of you who have the 'benefit' of access to the old version of
revOnline can now
download my "Chinese Typewriter" (find it, oddly enough, under
'Richmond'); a proof
of concept stack that shows how Chinese characters can be entered into a
unicode
textField and an html textField with nearly no headaches at all (well,
except the huge
psychological overhead of learning Chinese characters to start with).

Those of you (tut,tut) who burnt your bridges behind you when you bought
RR 3.5 will have
ask me "pretty Please" to bung you a zipped attachment to an off-list
e-mail message.,
or get it by joining the RRText Tricks  Yahoo Group at: