Standalone problems

Burrton Woodruff burrton at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 11:08:03 EDT 2009

Hi camm29 and all you others,

The problem was the name of the standalone in the Mac OS X was wrong
and I couldn't figure out how to change or correct the problem.

I found a "fix" for this problem.

The fix is to uncheck any OS X build, save the file,  and build just a
Windows standalone.

(This causes the deletion of the line setting the name of the OS X
standalone in the stack file.)

Then close everything. Reopen the stack and check the OS X (universal)
build.

Now the standalone will be properly named when it is created.

I found this solution by examining the stack file with Text Wrangler
as I tried several possibilities.

I couldn't change the stack file in Text Wrangler because Revolution
realized the file had been altered and told me the file was now
corrupted..

Was clear the OS X build name was not being updated.

Thanks for the help.

Burrton Woodruff
RippleSoft Software