XML Validation:

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 15 08:23:05 EDT 2009

XML Schema validation is a different animal from DTD validation.
Whereas DTD validation is limited to the structure of the XML file (are there no eloements that are not defined in the DTD, are all the elements there, do they have the right attributes,etc) XML Schemas can also dictate the cardinality of the elements and their content.
RevXML doesn't offer XML Schema validation. You can either use a shell() call to a command-line tool, or write your own external to wrap an existing C library.

Jan Schenkel
=====
Quartam Reports & PDF Library for Revolution
<http://www.quartam.com>

=====