Starbattle.rev?

SparkOut SparkOutYNY at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 04:46:38 EDT 2009

I'm not really in a position to speak for Geoff, but I guess that he'd prefer
not to have anyone build a standalone out of the stack and pass it on. To
point people to his original posting where they can see his download link
(which will probably fail on first click as it has %22 rendered at the end)
is probably OK with him. I would think.