strategies for non-horizontal text orientation

Roger Guay irog at mac.com
Sat Jun 13 19:13:01 EDT 2009

I've done a little experimenting and have come with a somewhat kludgy
way to accommodate real non-horizontal text. It simply involves making
a column array of narrow fields that are set to center alignment. A
simple algorithm for placing the chars of a word into the appropriate
column and line will result in real text on an angle with a certain
degree of freedom to control that angle with precision. Works fine for
me but certainly involves a lot of fields!

HTH,
Roger

On Jun 13, 2009, at 10:00 AM, use-revolution-request at lists.runrev.com