bignum unicode entities in htmlText?

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 17:03:41 EDT 2009

I stripped the leading ampersand, the hash (#) and the trailing
semicolon from 黝
like this:

set the useUnicode to true
  set the unicodeText of fld "euro" to (NumToChar(40669))

and got a Chinese character (mind you, as I know no Chinese, it might be the
wrong one).

I suppose you will have to have a script that removes the characters
mentioned at
the top before the text is displayed.