AW: experience with VBScript on Vista needed

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Fri Jun 12 10:11:25 EDT 2009

Hello,
just FYI I have found at least one reason why my update via Wscript can
fail. The windows script host can easily be turned off in the registry, what
some people do with the advice of very popular Windows tweaking tools to be
safe of vbs viruses, but without knowing what they are doing and without
seeing any correlation to an error message in my program...

have a nice WE
Tiemo