Save image as...

Josep jmyepes at mac.com
Thu Jun 11 19:00:50 EDT 2009

Hi,

Other question about save images. I have a stack that recives images from
drag and drop or loading from file some image. After the user fill the
fields, all must be saved into a database.

I prefer that the images will be saved as files on a local folder and
uploaded to the server.

To save the image. What's the best way from Rev? Use the "export" command?

To upload to internet. What's the best way that not freeze the application?

Any tip or advice is welcome :)

Salut,
Josep