OS X Dock menu

Jim Sims sims at ezpzapps.com
Thu Jun 11 02:48:34 EDT 2009

Thank you Klaus and Mark.

I was hoping to use the icon menu part and not the changing icon part.
It seems that the menu has issues after it has been used a time or two
and simply stops working. At first (as is my usual suspicion) I
thought it must be my scripting, but after reading the list archives
and seeing Sarah's words:

Anyway, I hope my experience will save others from wasting their time
- the dock icon works fine, but don't bother trying to make a menu :-(
If Sarah wasn't getting it to work then my attempts stopped right there.

Too bad, would be a great feature.

sims