Tab in datagrid

Hershel Fisch hershrev at syp2u4c.com
Wed Jun 10 21:48:51 EDT 2009

Hi, didn't get it, I have a dgTable, editable flds with e.g. CloseField in
the grp, if for some reason the closeFld didn't work meaning there is a
problem with the script then the doesn't close out it remain selected even
when I go to another fld which they work.

Also another question,
I have e.g. A dgTable of 5 lines, 3 have contents now the 4th line is not
editable how do I create another line?
also how do I bring up another line lets say the dg has 5 lines and all are
full, how do create and or bring up a 6th line and so froth?

Thanks a mill., Hershel