Tab in datagrid

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Wed Jun 10 08:35:27 EDT 2009

On Jun 9, 2009, at 9:29 PM, Hershel Fisch wrote:

> Question, when something goes wrong with the closefield function
> then the
> fld that's selected doesn't close and looses functionality, how
> should this
> get back to normal?

Did the editing field stick around? Select it by resting the cursor
over the field and executing 'select the mouseControl' in the message
box. Once it is selected just delete it.

I didn't have the appropriate try/catch block around some of the code
but I've fixed this so it won't happen in the next release.

Regards,

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Learning Systems