Revolution and 3D: Can You Dig it?

Lynn Fredricks lfredricks at proactive-intl.com
Mon Jun 8 14:49:38 EDT 2009

If you are interested in some 3D chocolate in your Revolution peanut butter,
there could be a solution coming soon.

A little background: those who know me, know that my software publishing
company Mirye Software is also selling Revolution - in addition to Shade, a
professional 3D modeling, animation and rendering program. 3D is a missing
piece in Revolution and one reason why Rev users seek other tools that
specialize in 3D development.

Ruslan and I have a small group that's spent some free time on getting a 3D
plugin working with Revolution. Its one of those projects that needs to be
funded so that we can allocate folks full time to it for a few more months.
There's some samples working on Windows; the real meat is to get several
examples working on Windows and of course, have a solution on the Mac. A
Linux version is also possible, but likely would not be in a 1.0 release.

To finish up a 1.0 release, we are looking for some serious Revolution
developers who can either help fund it or pre-order commercial versions,
plus be willing to get their hands dirty on a private beta. Anyone involved
at the "founder" stage is going to have a greater say so in feature
implementation.

If you are interested, please send me an email. If you become a founder,
you'll get to start working with this very soon.

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
President
Proactive International, LLC