AW: how to check for admin rights?

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Mon Jun 8 11:20:05 EDT 2009

Hello again,
I want to make your answers to my former post the easy way with yes/no:
1. there is no way to check for this
2. you have to use some shell commands, checking the registry, etc., too
complicated and not reliable
3. trying to write a file to programs is an appropriate and reliable
approach
4. Have a look into the dictionary under:
5. stupid question, you shouldn't care about dummy user

Thanks for any ideas
Tiemo