What do Rev programmers charge per hour for programming?

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 15:56:28 EDT 2009

I will not stoop to haggis flavoured pot noodles; however,
I am more than happy to tell any interested parties about
deep-fried haggis and black-pudding: far less MSG, far more
"healthy, healthy, healthy" super-saturated fat.

Haggis flavoured pot noodles would be like having to depend
on HyperNext:

http://www.tigabyte.com/

(I mean? have you tried anything with it? It is well-worth trying just
at the moment when you are completely and utterly cheesed-off
and stuck on a piece of programming with RunRev: 5 minutes with
HyperNext will make you want to ring up the folks in Edinburgh and
apologise for ever doubting them). And that is not really meant to be
offensive in anyway to the chap behind HyperNext - his effort is
admirable; but, rather like Elefat, and other "also rans" a single
programmer wih no established body of Beta-testers doesn't stand
a chance in the competition.

This is, presumably, why Dan Gelder abandoned SERF and moved onto
pastures new.

when we all know that the REAL HAGGIS is Runtime Revolution.