What do Rev programmers charge per hour for programming?

Lynn Fredricks lfredricks at proactive-intl.com
Sun Jun 7 13:41:44 EDT 2009

> That remark about Cup Noodles was not very nice:
>
> The first thing I will do when I arrive in Edinburgh is stock
> up on Pot/Cup Noodles to last me through the conference:
>
> Pot Noodles occupy an important position in my personal
> development, having got me through my Bachelor's degree and
> all those nights at a horrible blind-terminal in the basement
> of the University of Durham's erstwhile computer building.

The cup of noodles/box of noodles is a planetary constant for starving
college students. Im sure many can relate to the joys of the early "no name"
brands coming along and being able to stock up for a few weeks for just a
few dollars. But what I wonder is if there is a "haggis" flavored version in
Scotland? :-)

That said - I won't touch Nissin Cup of Noodles any more. Even though it was
almost an elite brand when I was in school, I had a "scarlet ohara"
experience with it. I got turned on to Maruchan while living in Japan - much
better.

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
President