What do Rev programmers charge per hour for programming?

Bill Marriott wjm at wjm.org
Sat Jun 6 20:32:33 EDT 2009

Charles,

> What do Rev programmers charge per hour for programming?

You can obtain "Platinum" support direct from RunRev at the rate of $129 per
hour:

http://www.runrev.com/support/contact-support/platinum-support/

"Platinum support offers you an option for more in-depth assistance from the
best and brightest members of our team. If you need some extra horsepower on
your project, or if you must have a specific feature, you can describe what
you'd like and we'll respond with a quotation for your Platinum support
inquiry. We hope this provides an avenue for our most demanding customers to
get what they need most from the product.

"To request a quote for a Platinum support project, please email
support{at}runrev.com with details of your project and we will get back to
you quickly. Cost per project hour for Platinum support is $129, minimum
quote time is one hour."

- Bill