tabGroupBehavior question

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sat Jun 6 16:47:11 EDT 2009

Hi Paul,

Have you checked the layer numbers? The tab key focuses fields
according to their layer order, from low to high.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
Snapper Screen Recorder 2.0.1 http://snapper.economy-x-talk.com

If you sent me an e-mail before 15 May and haven't got a reply yet,
please send me a reminder.