tabGroupBehavior question

Paul Gabel paulgabel at comcast.net
Sat Jun 6 16:37:20 EDT 2009

Hello List:

I have 2 fields, one named "First Name" and the other named "Last
Name." Both have lock text set to false. I placed them in a group
named "Full Name." Then: set the tabGroupBehavior of group "Full Name"
to "false". I expected that I could then, when typing in the first
field, hit the tab key and be transported to the second field.

The Rev dictionary says: "If the tabGroupBehavior is false, pressing
the Tab key moves through the fields and other controls in the group
in order, without skipping."

What could I be doing wrong? Thank you for any tips.

Paul Gabel