[OT] Customs

Jim Sims sims at ezpzapps.com
Fri Jun 5 23:23:11 EDT 2009

On Jun 6, 2009, at 4:57 AM, Kay C Lan wrote:

>  if it's true about what's (not) worn under the kilt you
> could go for something similar, well maybe the polar opposite, that
> they
> become so disgusted that they don't want to go near you ;-)))))

Don't worry Richmond, they have special little mirrors on a long pole
with little wheels so they are easy to maneuver - like they have for
under vehicles. Newer ones have laser beam explosive sniffers that
might hurt a bit however. Eat no beans the night before.

Once, flying into Boston back in 1999, they saw I had come from Malta
and said "Americans don't go to Malta". Rather downhill from there as
all molecules and atoms were inspected, typed, and stamped. Finding
humor in it will extend their inspection of a thousand cuts. Try to
remain neutral, no laughter, crying, or running.

On a more practical note, try to have everything in a carry on bag.
Luggage handlers in some countries can cause far more grief than
Customs workers.

sims

In the incubator now: AppBoot
http://appboot.wordpress.com/appboot_links/