Datagrid problem in standalone

Beat Cornaz B.Cornaz at gmx.net
Fri Jun 5 11:46:24 EDT 2009

I have trouble with the datagrids after having made a standalone. In
the IDE everything wortks fine, but in the standalone the datagrids
do nothing and cannot be edited or the column width being adjusted.
In the inspector the 'allow editing' is on as well as changing the
widths.
When I make a fresh stack, put a datagrid on then it works in the
standalone. So I deleted all my datagrids in my stack &  substacks
and put in new ones from scratch. Then I made 4 columns and inputed 2
lines of data with the editor. Nothing more. Again, the datagrids
work ok in the IDE, but no dice in the standalone. The datagrid
templates are being created. I first thought there was something
wrong. But now I do not have a clue.

greetings, Beat