numeric sorting doesnt work

Serge Brami sbrami at noos.fr
Fri Jun 5 01:27:46 EDT 2009

I have a very simple stack  i have tried to make a banking account
report.
Column 1 = DATE
Column 2 = TEXT
Column 3 = NUMBER with 2 decimals
Column 4 = NUMBER with 2 decimals

if i want to sort Column 3 or 4  by numeric ascending or descending it
doesntwork (either choosing the sort key in the group inspector or by
script)
mac OS 10.5 french system

I send this little stack attached ....help  thanks

by the way i signal a little bug (not very important but...) if you
try to delete a datagrid  you select it and you delete it taping
backkey or choosing delete a standard alert answer  dialog comme to
front "would you like to delete the record template associated with
this data grid this action cannot be undone"  with two button
choiceYES and NO  (which is preselected) if you choose NO the datagrid
IS DELETED if you choose YES the datagrid is NOT DELETED) ...