finding older versions of rev

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Thu Jun 4 14:31:34 EDT 2009

Hi Jeff,

Old versions are mostly unavailable. Recently, I noticed that some
files are available on the FTP server again. You can find them at <ftp://ftp.runrev.com/pub/revolution/downloads/

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
Snapper Screen Recorder 2.0.1 http://snapper.economy-x-talk.com

If you sent me an e-mail before 15 May and haven't got a reply yet,
please send me a reminder.