WorkGroup Manager

Dan Friedman dan at clearvisiontech.com
Wed Jun 3 16:03:45 EDT 2009

Greetings,

This is a little obscure, but I have a client who is using Apple's WorkGroup
Manager who is claiming that they (admin) set the permissions of my
[Revolution] application to read/write.  Then, when the user logs in they
don't have permissions to run the application.  They claim this is not an
issue with any other application they have.

Is there a issue with Rev apps and WorkGroup Manager?  Is there a bug in
WorkGroup Manager?  I did a Google search and can't find anything on this
issue.

Anyone have any thoughts/advice?

Thank you!

Dan Friedman