Image background problem on printing card

Josep jmyepes at mac.com
Tue Jun 2 21:03:35 EDT 2009

Hi List,

I have a problem printing with transparent .png images as background. I need
to simulate a watermark.
In dev mode, the visualization is fine and correct, but when I build the
standalone all the background is blue-grey...

The stack have the format to print ticked, no colors asigned as background
or forecolor..
The image are imported as control, with blocked size and position. Layered
to the background and ink to "blend" and blend level to 84.

Any idea?

Salut,
Josep