[ANN] Rev Mentor Top Ten - video, charts, analyzer stack

Jerry Daniels jerry.daniels at me.com
Tue Jun 2 13:01:51 EDT 2009

Revolutionistostados,

Here, my crunchy friends, are links to TWO Rev Mentor Top Tens:

    http://www.revmentor.com/revolution-top-ten-video-charts-and-analyzer-6
    http://www.revmentor.com/revolution-top-ten-video-charts-and-analyzer-7

These links represent several minutes of very hard work spent
analyzing the emails you have posted to this list over two separate
one week periods in the recent past. When you click on either above,
you will have access to the following:

1. Five charts showing the top ten topics, authors, terms
2. Short video commentary on the posts and some of the statistics
3. The stack I use to do the analysis. Some people use this to read
the week's postings to the list.

Best,

Jerry Daniels

Host of Rev Mentor