OT: Rev to Flash translation

George C Brackett gbrackett at luceatlux.com
Tue Jun 2 10:25:46 EDT 2009

How close is ActionScript (Flash) scripting to Rev scripting?  I'm
doing prototyping in Rev for a client that uses only Flash and Flex to
publish.  My prototypes so far are pretty simple, with no fancy
graphic stuff, a little manipulation on-screen and mainly buttons to
check answers, reveal hints, or move on.  Is there enough commonality
between the two systems to hope for a relatively easy translation?  Or
would a total Flash re-write be the only reasonable option?

George