Contracted menuBar question

DunbarX at aol.com DunbarX at aol.com
Tue Jun 2 09:44:13 EDT 2009

Jacques.

There was a menubar, and it even had a name; I certainly assigned that menu
way back when. Why it did not appear in the menuBuilder I do not know, but
I got rid of it. I had no substacks.

So I learned a bit more (the docs list the "menubar" property, and even say
that one can set it to empty), but am concerned that the menubuilder may
not always reflect reality. I know I never do.

Thank you.

Craig