Contracted menuBar question

DunbarX at aol.com DunbarX at aol.com
Mon Jun 1 15:46:26 EDT 2009

Jacques.

No. Hmmm. Maybe.

If I set the editMenus of my stack to "true", the full, ordinary menubar
appears. if I set it to "false" the contracted one appears. These are never in
the stack window, rather only in the menuBar. I have no groups in the
stack, and no extra buttons; that is, no object that might be this menu "object".

But I must have fooled around early on, because the first menuItem in the
contracted "file" menu, which should be "New" in a newly assigned one, reads
"asaas". This must have been something I stuck in just to see a change in
the text. So it is me, after all.

But how do I eliminate, (or a la HC, reset), the menubar, if I cannot see
it in the menuBuilder, and cannot find any group or button it is "in". All
menus are buttons, right? I have exactly two buttons in the stack, and I can
see both of them.

It is my poor understanding of Rev itself, not my scripting inadequacies,
which I am continuously stuggling with.

Craig