[OT] Is there a future for CentOS or systems to run on your web server

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Fri Jul 31 21:02:03 EDT 2009

Thanks, Stephen. I had not seen that, when I visited the site yesterday.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com

Submit your software products to http://www.quickestpublisher.com and
get found!

If you sent me an e-mail before 8th July and haven't got a reply yet,
please send me a reminder.