Field won't unhilite

Shari shari at gypsyware.com
Fri Jul 31 18:01:44 EDT 2009

>  set the backcolor of char 1 to -1 of fld x to empty
>
>Rev lets you colorize the background of individual characters as
>well as whole fields.

That fixed it, Jacques.  Thanks!

I swear this field is haunted though.  Been battling with it all day.
Get one thing good and another thing breaks.  I don't think it likes
all the fancy things I'm trying to do with it :-) like use a custom
scripted scrollbar and custom scripted get cell data and custom
scripted hilites... LOL!

I think it finally has it's happy place.  Crossing fingers...

Shari
--
   Dogs and bears, sports and cars, and patriots t-shirts
   http://www.gityasome.com