Command-line screen recorder for Mac and PC?

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Fri Jul 31 16:35:26 EDT 2009

Hi Richard,

Revolution can do this by itself. A good example is Snapper Screen
Recorder, which you can find at <http://snapper.economy-x-talk.com>.
This application uses the EnhancedQ external. Particularly on Mac OS
X, I'm getting great results. Windows is a different story, but I hope
to improve that too. You can find an example (without sound) here: <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cu4Mk04D-GA
 >. Unregistered copies can make one movie per session, which means
that you can try it to test Revolution's performance.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com

Submit your software products to http://www.quickestpublisher.com and
get found!

If you sent me an e-mail before 8th July and haven't got a reply yet,
please send me a reminder.